What are cookies?
No cookies used by CMPCP store personally identifiable data such as:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Bank account numbers
- Credit card information
CMPCP may collect information automatically when you visit the website.
- Cookies enable us to measure and understand how visitors use our site, helping us with ongoing webpage development.
- Cookies help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website.
- Cookies help us to run Google analytics every six months for Steering Committee reports on website usage. (Google analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. that provides statistics about visitors to our website.)
Information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; but it does identify your computer and your connection to the internet. We only collect general information about your computer settings and your connection to the Internet, e.g. operating system and platform, IP address and browsing patterns.
You might find the following resources useful for gaining more information on cookies:
If you do not want cookies to be installed for CMPCP’s use as described above, you have two options: either follow the advice below under ‘How to control your cookie settings’, or do not use the website and instead contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Performance cookies are used by CMPCP to measure browsing activity, in order to learn about how you use our website, including which pages you go to most frequently, how you link to our site and whether you have any issues or error messages from any of our web pages. These performance cookies are issued by Google analytics.
These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. Any information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use this information to improve how our website works and to provide you with a better online experience.
Performance cookies are used to:
- Measure the performance of our website and collect information on how you use it in order for us to provide you with the best possible online service
- Help us improve our website by measuring any errors you may experience.
Using our website indicates that you accept the use of ‘Performance cookies’.
How to control your cookie settings
If you would like to opt out of cookies please click here.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. The links below explain how you can control cookies via your browser; remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites. By clicking on the links below you will enter external websites. CMPCP is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.